The perfect first canopy courses for all experience levels.
Whether you’re looking to work on consistent stand up landings or you want to get a little more comfortable flying your parachute, this is a great step towards sharpening up those essential flying skills.
Explore the range of your canopy, gain an in-depth knowledge of flight controls, and experiment with stalls and slow flight. Fly safe, predictable patterns and practice the techniques behind soft, accurate landings. Gain the confidence to fly your wing safely from opening, right to the end of the flare.
Come and learn to fly safer with us.
For pilots who want to:
- Know more about basic aerodynamics
- Learn more about their gear
- Gain confidence under canopy
- Explore canopy inputs and flight modes
- Fly a safe and predictable pattern
- Be more accurate
- Stand up their landings
- Get their B license canopy card signed off
- Fly safer
PREREQUISITE: Signed off AFF
Flysafe follow Icarus NZ syllabus.